Summer 2017 Schedule
- Children's Church (ages 3-5) during Worship Service
From 10-12 PM. Bring your own picnic lunch! Contact Lauren with any questions.STARTING IN SEPTEMBER:
- June 28th: Picnic + Park at PDK Airport Playground
- July 12th: Swimming + Picnic at the Truong's
- July 26th: Lunch and Jump at Hippo Hop
In their latest book, Francis and Lisa Chan address the question that many couples wonder at the altar: “How do I have a great marriage?” Setting aside typical topics on marriage, Francis and Lisa dive into Scripture to understand what it means to have a relationship that satisfies the deepest parts of our souls. You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity will radically shift the way we see marriage.
We will meet on Wednesdays at the church from 9:30-11:30 a.m. The cost of the study including childcare is $65, the cost without childcare is $25. Please purchase your book before the first week. If you have any questions, contact Lauren Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This group is not a “bible study”, but more of a “support group” for young moms with children. This is a great outreach opportunity to bring your friends and neighbors that might not go to church or have a church community. We try and read books pertaining to motherhood issues. We usually do share prayer requests and spend time praying together as well. We also read scripture relating to what the book is discussing.
- Join us at the church for food + fellowship, a devotional, and one-on-one time. Looking forward to seeing you there bright and early!
- The purpose of this forum is to gather monthly, create opportunities for small groups to form, and hear a short message and devotional.
- Contact – Reach out to Collin, T. Jack, Wesley or Ken at church, or email Steve with questions.
- Bring a friend, invest, engage and grow in the Lord!