Summer 2017 Schedule
- Ongoing during the Worship Service: Children's Church (ages 3-5)
CLASS FINISHED UNTIL FALL. SUMMER ACTIVITIES:
STARTING ON 9.6:Ladies! This semester we will be reading Jen Wilkin's Sermon on the Mount book. We will meet on Wednesdays at the church from 9:30-11:30 a.m. The cost of the study, including childcare, is $65, the cost without childcare is $25. Please purchase your book before the first week. If you have any questions, contact Tessa Pickren.WOMEN'S FALL RETREAT: SEPTEMBER 22-24 | SIGN-UP HERE
- July 15th: Ladies Potluck Brunch at Rebecca's | 10 AM
- August 8th: Ladies Night Out at Melanie's | 7 PM
From 10-12 PM. Bring your own picnic lunch! Contact Lauren with any questions.STARTING ON 9.6:
- July 26th: Lunch and Jump at Hippo Hop
In their latest book (You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity), Francis and Lisa Chan address the question that many couples wonder at the altar: “How do I have a great marriage?” Setting aside typical topics on marriage, Francis and Lisa dive into Scripture to understand what it means to have a relationship that satisfies the deepest parts of our souls. You and Me Forever will radically shift the way we see marriage.
We will meet on Wednesdays at the church from 9:30-11:30 a.m. The cost of the study, including childcare, is $65, the cost without childcare is $25. Please purchase your book before the first week. If you have any questions, contact Lauren Ellen.
*This group is not a “bible study”, but more of a “support group” for young moms with children. This is a great outreach opportunity to bring your friends and neighbors that might not go to church or have a church community. We try and read books pertaining to motherhood issues. We usually share prayer requests and spend time praying together as well. We also read scripture relating to what the book is discussing.
- Join us at the church for food + fellowship, a devotional, and one-on-one time. Bring a friend, engage other men, and grow in the Lord! Looking forward to seeing you there bright and early!
- Contact – Reach out to Collin, T. Jack, Wesley, or Ken at church, or email Steve with questions.