Summer 2017 Schedule
- Mercy Me: How to Apply Everyday Mercy (Ends 6.11)
- Christian Truth and Apologetics (Ends 5.28)
- Children's Sunday School provided: PreK-6th Grade (Ends 5.28)
- Children's Church (ages 3-5) during Worship Service
CLASS FINISHED UNTIL SUMMER.
From 10-12 PM. Bring your own picnic lunch! Contact Lauren with any questions.
- June 14th: Splash Pad + Picnic at Piedmont Park
- June 28th: Picnic + Park at PDK Airport Playground
- July 12th: Swimming + Picnic at the Truong's
- July 26th: Lunch and Jump at Hippo Hop
*This group is not a “bible study”, but more of a “support group” for young moms with children. This is a great outreach opportunity to bring your friends and neighbors that might not go to church or have a church community. We try and read books pertaining to motherhood issues. We usually do share prayer requests and spend time praying together as well. We also read scripture relating to what the book is discussing.
- Join us at the church for food + fellowship, a devotional, and one-on-one time. Looking forward to seeing you there bright and early!
- The purpose of this forum is to gather monthly, create opportunities for small groups to form, and hear a short message and devotional.
- Contact – Reach out to Collin, T. Jack, Wesley or Ken at church, or email Steve with questions.
- Bring a friend, invest, engage and grow in the Lord!