Spring 2017 Schedule
- Mercy Me: How to Apply Everyday Mercy
- Defending Your Faith to the Glory of God
- The Basics of Doing Mercy + Justice
- Children's Sunday School provided: PreK-6th Grade
- Children's Church (ages 3-5) during Worship Service
Ladies, come join us this winter as we look at the hope of the gospel found in 1 & 2 Thessalonians (get the book here). Learn how to remain steadfast in your faith and hopeful no matter what as you examine these two epistles of Paul to the Thessalonian church he planted and loved. Paul's loving encouragement and careful teaching about holy living and working in preparation for Jesus' coming can speak powerfully to Christians today. Contact Tessa for more info.
Join us as we read Desperate. Authors Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson have been to the edge and back of parenting. Desperate is the story of one young mother's trials and one experienced mentor's priceless exhortations. It is a book filled with encouragement, help, and answers to some of your heart-wrenchingly honest questions. Cost w/ Childcare: $65 Cost w/out Childcare: $25. Please contact Lauren to register and for more info.
*This group is not a “bible study”, but more of a “support group” for young moms with children. This is a great outreach opportunity to bring your friends and neighbors that might not go to church or have a church community. We try and read books pertaining to motherhood issues. We usually do share prayer requests and spend time praying together as well. We also read scripture relating to what the book is discussing.
Ladies-- join us to study the Word through the guidance of the book No Other Gods by Kelly Minter. We will meet at Andrea's home in Virginia Highlands. Reach out to Andrea or Katelyn for more information.
extra information:Thursdays, 7:00pm-8:30pm on:3/30 (week 4) | 4/13 (week 5) | 4/27 (week 6) | 5/11 (week 7) | 5/25 (week 8)
- Join us at the church for food + fellowship, a devotional, and one-on-one time. Looking forward to seeing you there bright and early!
- The purpose of this forum is to gather monthly, create opportunities for small groups to form, and hear a short message and devotional.
- Contact – Reach out to Collin, T. Jack, Wesley or Ken at church, or email Men@stpaulsatlanta.com - with questions.
- Bring a friend, invest, engage and grow in the Lord!